Terms & Conditions
- limit the risk or liability of Signing Baby;
- create risk or liability for you;
- compel you to indemnify Signing Baby or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by you, of a fact.
- Registration and use of the Website
- By accessing and/or using this Website you warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age (or older) and have full legal capacity.
- You agree and warrant that you will not disclose your username and password to any third-party and that it is only for personal use.
- The Service
- Customers order the Signing Baby eBook through the Website, which Signing Baby may accept or reject.
- An order placed on the Website does not constitute an agreement. An agreement is concluded between the Customer and Signing Baby when payment has been made to Signing Baby, and an email with a PDF version of the Signing Baby eBook has been sent to the Customer by Signing Baby.
- In the event an order needs to be rejected, Signing Baby will indicate the rejection of the order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding the Customer for any amount paid.
- Signing Baby’s obligation is fulfilled once the official email with the PDF version of the eBook has been sent to the Customer.
- The eBook will be sent to the email address designated by the Customer. Signing Baby will make every effort to send the eBook to you within 24-hours from receipt of payment. However, in the event of a delay, for whatsoever reason, Signing Baby will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered.
- You warrant that you will include the correct email address in all orders, and in the event of an incorrect address or incorrect information, Signing Baby will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing the eBook, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Users Obligations and Acceptable Use
- The Customer is granted a single, non-transferable license for his or her personal use of the eBook and all related files.
- The Customer is not authorised to grant access to the eBook, in whole or in part, to any third party.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your own personal use. Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- Signing Baby reserves the right to investigate occurrences of suspected unauthorised use or other contract violations and to take appropriate action, in particular to deny the Customer further access to the licensed eBook, either in full, or in part.
- The entire contents of the Signing Baby eBook are protected by copyright. Customers may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content.
- No part of any chapter of the eBook may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
- Customer Payments
- The currency used to pay for the Signing Baby eBook via the Website is the South African Rand.
- Payments must be paid into the following bank account:
Bank: FNB Cheque Account
Account number: 62173372873
Branch code: 250655
Reference: Use your invoice number as reference
Proof of payment must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event you have any queries regarding payment, you may contact us via the contact us tab on the website, or at email@example.com
- Cancellation of Booking
- Prior to Signing Baby emailing the eBook, you may cancel a booking, at no cost.
- Once an eBook has been sent, by Signing Baby to the Customer, the order may not be cancelled, and the eBook title may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Force Majeure
- In the event of a force majeure (act of God, hijacking, robbery, flood, prolonged protest action etc.) then you agree that the 24-hour delivery period above will not apply, but Signing Baby will undertake, as far as possible in the circumstances, to ensure the eBook is delivered to you.
- Disclaimers, Warranties and Important Information
- Signing Baby disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of suitability, reliability, completeness, timeliness, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Although Signing Baby has taken all reasonable steps to guard against viruses or destructive codes, it gives no warranty that the Website and/or Service is free of viruses or any other data or code that has the ability to corrupt or affect your system.
- The use of the Service, and/or Website in any form is entirely at the users’ own risk and the Website and eBook are provided ‘as is’.
- Signing Baby are not liable for any loss or damages whatsoever relating to your use of the eBook, and/or access of the Website including instances of loss caused by the negligence of the Signing Baby and/or its affiliates or representatives.
- Under no circumstances will Signing Baby, its affiliates, employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damages of any kind.
- Site Security and Prohibited Activity
- You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this Website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. In terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, you are notified that it is a criminal offence to gain unauthorised access to any restricted areas of this Website, or to otherwise interfere with the proper functioning thereof or to intercept any data pertaining to or relating thereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the parties’ consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, in respect of any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. The parties agree that this Agreement shall, for purposes of jurisdiction, have been concluded at our head office at insert address.
May 2019 v1